Aerated drinks have always been popular – until people realized they harm health and nature. Since then, one appliance has started entering home kitchens – soda water makers. The Aarke Carbonator II Premium is one such sparkling water maker.
Fizzy drinks, whether sweetened or otherwise, can be unhealthy and eco-destructive. The Aarke Carbonator II Premium offers an alternative. It can carbonate purified water right at home, which can be stored in a multi-use bottle and used as a mixer in healthy drinks.
What makes Aarke Carbonator II Premium special? Should you invest in this carbonator? Let’s find out all about this appliance today!
Aarke Carbonator II Premium: Special Features
Sparkling water makers have suddenly become quite the rage – and Aarke is a popular carbonator manufacturer known for high-quality and stylish appliances in this category. Here are the features of the Aarke Carbonator II Premium that we love –
The carbonator has a sleek design and a metallic body. It comes in different colors – and you can pick a shiny or matte finish. The design will complement your decor perfectly.
The device is practically ready to use straight out of the box without assembly. Just fit in the gas and water bottles, and you’re ready to use it. It’s a no-frills, fuss-free appliance. If you are someone who wants to save extra costs when your gas finishes you can read our step-by-step guide on how to do so.
The side lever lets you control the fizz. Press it once for mild fizz or multiple times for stronger effects. It’s designed to tell you when to stop pressing with a loud sound!
Aarke Carbonator II Premium: The Pros and Cons
Why You Should Consider Aarke Carbonator II Premium
You may have noticed that in the last few decades, people have become more mindful of their health and the environment. This became even more prominent after the global pandemic. You’ll probably agree that it is better to invest in healthier and more eco-friendly choices.
The Aarke Carbonator II Premium sparkling water maker is, no doubt, a luxury appliance. But think of it this way. If you drink 1-2 cans of soda water a day, that’s also quite a luxury, right? If you consider a 12 fl. oz. can’s price, you’ll find that it’s higher than home-carbonation.
Now, let’s keep the price factor aside for a minute. Think of the environmental impact. The Arke carbonator runs on a 60L Co2 bottle.
That means it can make around the same quantity of soda water as 169 cans of 12 fl. oz – or 120 bottles of 500 ml.
That means every Co2 canister prevents 169 use-and-throw cans or 120 single-use plastic bottles from ending up in the landfill – or clogging drains.
This machine comes with a BPA-free plastic bottle engineered for multiple uses to prevent waste. Another reason for shifting to this machine is your health.
Store-bought aerated drinks have sweeteners – either refined sugar or synthetic alternatives. Even unsweetened sparkling water can be loaded with preservatives, citric acid, sodium compounds, etc.
However, when you shift to home-carbonated water made with Aarke Carbonator II Premium, you don’t have to worry about any of these harmful additives. At the same time, you can enjoy the benefit of fizzy water as it enhances your digestion.
It is a great mixer for your cocktails and mocktails. Or, you can add healthy flavor drops to the carbonated water to resist the temptation of Coke and the like. Adding natural ingredients like mint and cucumber can give you infused water – with a bubbly twist!
How to Use Aarke Carbonator II Premium
Using the Aarke Carbonator 2 to make aerated water is really easy. One of the reasons is the easy-to-use design of the model that doesn’t require assembly. All you need to do is put the Co2 cylinder into the device and set the bottle in place. Let’s find out!
- Remove the seal from the Co2 canister and unscrew it.
- Turn the carbonating device upside down and insert the gas bottle. Screw it in.
- Set the carbonator on a flat surface.
- Fill the water bottle up to the mark. Make sure to use chilled plain water.
- Fit the bottle’s mouth around the machine’s nozzle and screw it tightly.
- Once the bottle is tightly secure and suspended on its own, press the side lever.
- You’ll hear a whoosh and then a loud sneeze indicating that it’s time to release.
- You can press the lever multiple times for a standard or strong fizz.
- Unscrew the bottle from the machine and put the lid on tightly.
Your fizzy water is ready! Feeling confused? Here’s a quick video below to help you!
Tips For Using Aarke Carbonator II
Wait! Before you move on, we have a few simple tricks to help make the best of the Aarke Carbonator 2.
- Use chilled water for carbonation. The higher the water temperature, the faster it will release the bubbles and become flat again.
- Watch the bottle with hot water and avoid using soap as the soapy remnants can cause the fizz in the water to go away quickly.
- Mineral water is a good base for carbonation as adding fizz to pure mineral-free water is tricky, and it won’t hold the fizz for too long.
Watermelon Lemon Fizz Recipe
Here’s a summer drink made using homemade sparkling water to impress adults and tempt children into staying hydrated.
- In a small glass or cup, add 2 tsp of honey or maple syrup. Instead, you can add 1 ½ cups of monk fruit sweetener and ½ cup of water.
- Add freshly squeezed and strained lemon juice to the sweetener. Using a fork, mix everything so that the sweetener is diluted.
- In a large jug, put 3 cups of watermelon cubes or balls and the sweet-and-sour syrup you just made. Add ice cubes.
- Take a handful of mint leaves (5-6) and chop them roughly. Put them in the jug.
- Add 4 cups of homemade sparkling to the jug.
- Using a stirrer, mix everything gently without causing the bubbles to escape.
Your drink is ready to be served in a glass full of ice, decorated with lemon wheels and mint sprigs. It’s an excellent thirst-quencher – with only natural ingredients!
Frequently Asked Questions
How well does the bottle that comes with Aarke Carbonator 2 hold the carbonation?
One of the best features of the Aarke Carbonator 2 is strong carbonation. The bottle that comes with the machine, too, holds the fizz extremely well.
You can ensure that the fizz is strong and long-lasting by using chilled water and sealing the bottle’s mouth tightly.
Can you use any bottle for the Aarke Carbonator 2?
Like other sparkling water makers, the Aarke Carbonator 2 comes with a bottle for carbonation and storage.
It is made of BPA-free plastic for multiple uses to prevent pollution caused by single-use bottles. You can use it to store your carbonated water.
Can you use the Aarke Carbonator 2 to make flavored soda?
You can use the Aarke Carbonator 2 to make flavored soda – but there’s a way to do it. You must first carbonate plain water and then add flavor drops to the aerated water. Make sure not to add flavors to the water before carbonating. Otherwise, there will be a mess!
If you know that your body – and Mother Nature – need care, you probably prefer homemade variants of store-bought foods and beverages.
If so, the Aarke Carbonator II Premium is a must-have. It can be your ticket to join the “no soda” revolution of the world.